To assist AECS head of Compliance in the following duties.
- Gathering compliance information with a critical view for onward reporting and performing compliance review.
- Following up on compliance and other areas recommendations.
- Creation of new or amendment of existing policies, procedures and processes whilst taking a holistic approach of the organization.
- Participating in local, EU, and Group calls.
- Scanning the horizon for the upcoming relevant regulation and coordinating efforts to comply with them across the operation.
- Facilitating open and transparent and timely response to Regulatory requirements.